June 21, 2017

A quick announcement....

Hello my friends! I don't have time to say much today but, on behalf of a friend, I have an announcement to make.....my friend has a new blog!

Her name is Anna, and she's actually a "real life" friend. Meaning, I didn't get to know her via blogging. I got to know her the old-fashioned way. By talking. Face to face.
*gasp*

See? There is proof that introverted homeschoolers can make real life friends. :P 

Anyhow, please do hop over to Anna's blog and say hi! (And, if you'd like to be extra amazing, check out her newly-published book on Amazon!!) Here's the link:




Welcome to the blogging world, Anna! 


That's all. :)

PS. Anna, did you notice I used gifs from three of your favorite movies? ;)

20 comments

  1. HAHA, I LOVE THE GIFS. XD

    And that's so neat, that your friend started a blog. :)

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Meg! :D

      So glad you think so!

      Delete
  2. HOW DID YOU MAKE A REAL LIFE FRIEND NATALIE. YOU ARE HOMESCHOOLED. HOW DID YOU DO THIS.
    #totallyfake
    #totallyunsubbing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA. Best comment. ;) I know, right?? I thought it was impossible! :P

      Delete
  3. If she loves those 3 movies, I'm sure I'll love her blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NATALIE! Thank you so much! And the gifs are perfect!!! They fit so well, I have to say. As Mr. Bingley would say, "I see you have anticipated me!" I'm sure we'll have great fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, Anna! :D I'm so happy you liked it! Hahaha, that's a great quote. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun, too!

      Delete
  5. A real life friend??! Wow. This is shocking indeed! How did you ever manage it?? (Heehee.) :D (Isn't it funny to think that just over a week ago all three of us were eating lunch together at Wendy's? ;))

    This was such a sweet post, Natalie. And the gifs were perfect (as usual). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? Doesn't seem possible, does it? :P (I knooooow. *sniff* That was fun. I hope you enjoyed those expensive chicken nuggets. ;P) (Heeheehee. ;))

      Thank you, my dear! <3

      Delete
    2. (Oh I did! They were most delicious! ;)) (Are you making fun of me?? ;))

      Delete
    3. Me? Making fun of you?? Don't be ridiculous! I would NEVER do that. ;D

      Delete
  6. That Darcy Out gif is the best thing I may have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I LOVED the gifs Natalie XD.


    ReplyDelete
  8. A real life friend! That is so fun. And she has a blog? I must have a look. I am sure it will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.